Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter T.U.), and in relation to the personal data in the possession of the site administrators, the following information is provided,
TYPES OF DATA. This site can use a browser’s anonymous data: this means the IP number and cookies used as a plugin of WordPress and Google Analitics. In the event that the user / browser has a Facebook or other social network account, using simple statistical tools it is possible to trace their identity (if declared on their related account profile) if they follow a link from Facebook (or similar) directly to this site. Cookies are not used for user profiling or advertising or third-party cookies (apart from those that could be used by Google and WordPress).
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING. Processing is aimed at inserting and moderating comments as well as managing navigation and statistics of the most read and most appreciated content.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD. a) Processing is carried out through operations or a set of operations indicated in T.U. Article 4.1(a): the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. b) Operations can be performed with or without electronic or automated tools. c) Processing is carried out by the controller and / or managers and / or by the persons responsible for processing.
- DATA TRANSFER. The provision of some common personal data (email address and IP address) is necessary for sending comments to published posts and for browsing the site.
- REFUSAL FOR DATA TRANSFER. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data as referred to in point 3 makes it impossible to carry out the activities referred to in point 1.
- DATA COMMUNICATION. Personal data may be disclosed to managers and / or data processors and only for the purposes referred to in point 1 may be communicated to external collaborators and / or authors or co- authors of posts, articles, books or ebooks and / or contributors in the blogroll.
- DIFFUSION OF DATA. Processed personal data are not subject to disclosure.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD. Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries outside the European Union for the purposes referred to in point 1.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. T.U. Article 7 grants the interested party specific rights, including that of obtaining from the data controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and of it being made available in an intelligible form; the interested party has the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied to processing, identification details of the data controller and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated. The interested party also has the right for their data to be updated, rectified and integrated, cancelled, transformed into anonymous form or processing blocked when in violation of the law; the owner/interested party has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data.
- Data controller. The data controller is Simonelli Group SpA, Via E. Betti, 1 – Belforte del Chienti (MC), tel. +39-0733-9501, fax + 39-0733-950242, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSENT. Where required by law, through access to the site and by pressing the “Accept” button in the bar dedicated to cookies, the user or the interested party expresses their consent to the processing of all personal data that concern purposes referred to in point 1 and with the methods indicated in points 2 to 9 above.